What you should do before your appointment:
Although this procedure is no more damaging than applying mascara, we urge you to check with your doctor first for allergies, especially if you have a history of eye disease.
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with a mild, oil-free cleaner.
- Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
- Do not put on mascara; removal takes a lot of time and can shorten the length of the adhesive on your new lashes.
- Do not curl your lashes.
- Contact lenses must be removed prior to procedure
What you should do after your eyelash appointment:
Now that we have applied an amazing set of eyelash extensions, following the below maintenance guidelines will help keep them looking amazing longer.
- Avoid getting your new lashes wet for the first 24 hours after application.
- Avoid extreme heat, swimming, steam rooms, and hot saunas for 48 hours after application.
- Do not use oil-based products, eyelash curlers, perm or tint the lash extensions.
- Mascara may dissolve the eyelash adhesive but if mascara is mandatory for a special occasion use only water-based mascara.
- Gentle remove eye makeup with oil-free cleansers
- Avoid rubbing your eyes and do not attempt to pull off loose eyelash extensions
- After yo shower, gently pat your eyelashes dry with tissue and use an eyelash comb to groom any stray lashes carefully and gently; only when needed.
- Do not attempt to remove your eyelash extensions yourself. Let them naturally fall off or let us professionally remove them.